The author of this blog is a conservative Christian who seeks to express her own opinions regarding a wide range of issues confronting American society. She is a woman whom an American Soldier calls “Mom,” the daughter of a World War II Marine who, throughout his life, attributed his most important developmental experiences to his military service. I invite anyone to express his or her own point of view, but I will not tolerate any abridgment of common decency, including vulgar expressions, ad hominem attack, or any violation of civil law respecting libel or slander.
“It does not take a majority to prevail… but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men.”
December 2013 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
What readers are saying:
burberryscarffashion on About burberryscarffashion on About Ron on John “Top” Holland… www.dvbshop.nl on 41 Years Ago Today – The… Check This Out on Congratulations Grandpa G…
- Long Time, No Posts.
- The Lion of Fallujah and Memorial Day
- To all my Veteran friends…
- Overwhelming sadness…
- From the High Calling.org – Sunday Devotional
- From Major Dick Winters’ WWII Memoirs
- U.S. Marines launch major offensive in Afghanistan
- Sunday Reflection 6-21-09
- Daily Reflection and Prayer – Mark D. Roberts
- The Significance of D-Day, 65 Years Ago Today.
- Saturday Open Thread – Linda Ronstadt
- Arlington Cemetery – the story behind the story.
- A salute to a Soldier and Pink Boxers
- Memorial Day 2009
- Rachel Alexandra wins Preakness Stakes
- 100,437 hits
Site infoHoosier Army Mom’s Weblog
The Andreas04 Theme.