Disrespect and Lies from the Left on Memorial Day.
Under a “dramatic title” the socialist propogandist “meatbrain” is doing his part to help his socialist trash cohorts to spread their “hate America message”. It starts out:
Obscenities committed in our name
He goes on to put this fiction (there are no signs of any evidence or proof cited by the author, an obvious American hating, lying libtard, Robert Weitzel in Wisconsin) on his blog. meatbrain starts out with this dramatic statement and it goes terribly wrong from there.
Here are some shining examples of the way our military has chosen to “defend our freedoms”:
On October 23, 2006 a U.S. soldier or marine peered through the telescopic sight of his M24 sniper rifle and trained it on the face of Nora, a five-year-old Iraqi girl. Her pretty face was close enough to kiss. Instead, he squeezed the trigger and sent a 7.62 round slamming into her skull.
Correct me if I’m wrong, but TA, my co-blogger was a “forward scout-sniper” in Viet Nam, so please allow me to point out the stupidity in this bogus piece of shit fiction.
- First, snipers work from a distance, so there is no way they would be close enough to a target to “kiss it”.
- Secondly, if a slug from a sniper rifle hit the head of a 5 year old, it would explode, she would not survive it.
The medical report read, “Nora sustained an explosive bullet injury to her head that smashed the skull bones and ruptured her cerebral membrane.” Nora survived the sniper’s bullet.
- I will mention here, that I was totally unaware that the name “Nora” was Iraqi.
- This is the dumbest “medical explanation” I have ever heard and certainly doesn’t sound like the way a real medical professional would describe a head injury. The bones and lobes of the brain all have names, you morons, and real doctors use them.
- What city did this happen in? What was the soldier’s name? The Iraqi’s (embedded insurgents) have had no problem reporting suspected atrocities before, why is there nothing about this on the web? Where are your “sources” for this information? There are literally 100s of blogs written by Iraqis, so why does a search on this produce nothing?
During the battle for Falluja in 2004, U.S. snipers positioned themselves on rooftops covering the entrance to the only hospital still in operation, creating what locals called “sniper alley.” Iraqi men, women, and children seeking medical treatment were fired on. Ambulances delivering patients and supplies were fired on. Unlike Nora, many did not survive the sniper’s bullet.
- What were the names of the victims? Since Fallujah was abandoned by citizens who were warned of the attack, who were these people being shot at and what is the name of the “hospital”?
- Once again, the author gives us no sources, and most documentaries and stories about the Battle of Fallujah show a “ghost town” void of anything but combatants. And of course a simple ‘internet search’ comes up with no detail supporting this bullshit either.
On May 30, 2006 Nabiha Nisaif Jasiam and her cousin, Saliha Mohammed Hassen were shot from behind by a U.S. sniper as they drove to Samarra General hospital. Nabiha was about to deliver her third child. Neither survived the sniper’s bullet.
- Amazing, we have names mentioned here and a hospital. But an internet search on the names, date, and hospital name turn up not one shred of supporting evidence. As I mentioned before, there are hundreds of Iraqi bloggers out there that blog on the things they are pleased with and the things they don’t like, where our presence is concerned, so surely one of them would have blogged on this!
No U.S. president or general or lowly lieutenant acknowledged, much less apologized, for these illegal and immoral shootings. No sniper was held accountable.
Maybe that is because this is a pack of LIES with nothing mentioned to support any other conclusion! Of course, meatbrain, in his usual America hating, Socialist Propagandist way, adds this little touch.
“The wounds we have inflicted on the Iraqi people and their society are deep and penetrating. It will require generations to repair that society. One can only hope that a future US will do all it can to make amends for the terrible damage we have done to the Iraqi people.”
Obviously, meaty has never been to Iraq, and doesn’t read the Iraqi blogs or he would know what is really going on and wouldn’t feel compelled to promote his LIES, LIES, AND MORE LIES about his own country and would go on over there and personally “help the poor Iraqis”. Of course he will never do that, he and his ilk are incapable of doing anything but promoting their socialist agenda, at the expense of our troops. What a despicable scumbag!
And this is how the far left tries to win you over to their ignorant agenda. They promote unsubstantiated lies on Memorial Day weekend. There is no limit to their hypocrisy and dirty tactics.