New Years Angel!
To all my readers and friends:
I hope this New Year’s Angel will watch over and guide you throughout the New Year. May she bless and point you in all the right directions…May God bless your life in the coming year and crown you with success and happiness.
God Bless All Throughout the New Year!
No comments yet.
The author of this blog is a conservative Christian who seeks to express her own opinions regarding a wide range of issues confronting American society. She is a woman whom an American Soldier calls “Mom,” the daughter of a World War II Marine who, throughout his life, attributed his most important developmental experiences to his military service. I invite anyone to express his or her own point of view, but I will not tolerate any abridgment of common decency, including vulgar expressions, ad hominem attack, or any violation of civil law respecting libel or slander.
“It does not take a majority to prevail… but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men.”
What readers are saying:
michellegindy on Let God Transform You David Ripps Holland on John “Top” Holland… Tiffany on Long Time, No Posts. Tim High on Long Time, No Posts. Ron on John “Top” Holland…
- Long Time, No Posts.
- The Lion of Fallujah and Memorial Day
- To all my Veteran friends…
- Overwhelming sadness…
- From the High Calling.org – Sunday Devotional
- From Major Dick Winters’ WWII Memoirs
- U.S. Marines launch major offensive in Afghanistan
- Sunday Reflection 6-21-09
- Daily Reflection and Prayer – Mark D. Roberts
- The Significance of D-Day, 65 Years Ago Today.
- Saturday Open Thread – Linda Ronstadt
- Arlington Cemetery – the story behind the story.
- A salute to a Soldier and Pink Boxers
- Memorial Day 2009
- Rachel Alexandra wins Preakness Stakes
- 102,918 hits