Memorial Day 2009
Honoring the memory of every single man and woman who made the supreme sacrifice for our freedom and defending the Constitution of the United States of America. God bless them all in glory and may we never forget them or take for granted what they have all done for us... HoosierArmyMom
10 Comments »
The author of this blog is a conservative Christian who seeks to express her own opinions regarding a wide range of issues confronting American society. She is a woman whom an American Soldier calls “Mom,” the daughter of a World War II Marine who, throughout his life, attributed his most important developmental experiences to his military service. I invite anyone to express his or her own point of view, but I will not tolerate any abridgment of common decency, including vulgar expressions, ad hominem attack, or any violation of civil law respecting libel or slander.
“It does not take a majority to prevail… but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men.”
What readers are saying:
Ron on John “Top” Holland… www.dvbshop.nl on 41 Years Ago Today – The… Check This Out on Congratulations Grandpa George… Kelli on My Easter Post immigrants on The Lion of Fallujah and Memor…
- Long Time, No Posts.
- The Lion of Fallujah and Memorial Day
- To all my Veteran friends…
- Overwhelming sadness…
- From the High Calling.org – Sunday Devotional
- From Major Dick Winters’ WWII Memoirs
- U.S. Marines launch major offensive in Afghanistan
- Sunday Reflection 6-21-09
- Daily Reflection and Prayer – Mark D. Roberts
- The Significance of D-Day, 65 Years Ago Today.
- Saturday Open Thread – Linda Ronstadt
- Arlington Cemetery – the story behind the story.
- A salute to a Soldier and Pink Boxers
- Memorial Day 2009
- Rachel Alexandra wins Preakness Stakes
- 102,456 hits